How to switch PHP version?
You can easily switch PHP version for your web hosting account (look here what php versions are supported).
To change the overall PHP version for your whole account, just follow these steps:
- Log in to the web hosting control panel here
- On the menu Advanced, click PHP settings
- Right beside Choose a PHP Version, choose from the dropdown list and click the button Save changes.
Set PHP individually for each of your domains
A uniqe feature of ServeU.net web hosting is that you can choose php version individually for each domain. To do that, just follow these steps:
- Log into your Web Hosting Control Panel;
- Go to the Hosted Domains section.
- Click on the “Edit Domain” gear icon in the table of domain names which corresponds to the host you want to set a custom PHP version for:
- In the popup box, click on the “Choose a PHP version” drop-down list and select the version you like:
- When ready with your choice, click on the Edit Host button at the bottom of the popup box.